Saturday, July 27, 2013

Chuck Pierce - "Jump in the River"

“Jump in the River” June 23, 2013

Chuck Pierce:
‘The Lord says, “I have birthed a movement, for the river moves. And I say to you I am now looking at the river cities, and in those river cities of this land, I will raise up, and Judah will go first. As Judah goes first in the river cities, I say to the river cities this hour in this nation, if Judah will rise up and go first in those river cities, the river of my spirit will overtake the city.”

(It’s almost like God is birthing now a movement that hits the river cities)

“I say, I will order the steps of my triumphant people and when Judah goes first and worships in the river cities, the river of God will make glad that city, and the move of my spirit will overtake it.”’

Headwaters (Chuck got that word the day before)
“I am going to start tracing, and causing Judah to rise at the headwaters of rivers that flow through the cities of this nation, and I’m going to begin to bring Judah down, and the river of my Spirit will rise.”

Peter Wagner:
River is not a pond or pool; Worship of Judah does not come together in a pond or a pool, but it goes outside. We need to revive the marches for Jesus in our river cities so that Judah goes first in public.